Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coming Attractions

     I've decided to refinance the house, which I'll probably write about at some point, and have taken some time off work to get it ready for the refi appraisal. As a result, I have less time to write than usual, but I want to stay in touch here and not let this sit idle.  So, here's a few things I have planned for future topics-

     More shoe reviews: I now have two runs and 14 miles in the Merrell Mix Master and am liking them, but I want to get at least 20 miles in any shoe before I review it. Also upcoming will be my take on the Saucony Mirage and Fastwitch 5, Altra Instinct and Lone Peak, Adidas Hagio (on my feet right now!), Brooks trio of their Pure Project line, New Balance MT110 and two of their Minimus shoes, Newtons, and many many more! 

     Also to come: my running history Part 2, as well as my progression with form change and the Great Shoe Search involved with that,  a commentary about running on Moon Rd. out here in the sticks, and also one on why I love trail running. And at some point I'd like to write about running form and its relationship with injury cause and prevention. 

     All this and more, so be sure to stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ooh! I would like to collabo-blog with your shoe reviews... after finishing a few runs in my Skechers GoRuns, I'm ready to write about 'em! Can't wait to read what you write about the NB 110s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Steph! I have a brief review of the GoRuns also, and for me they were not good. Maybe we could team up for a good/bad view of them.

    NB110 review is up right after the Merrells, which should be posted in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete